Monday, April 21, 2008

Lessons From My Lemons and other News

I wanted to let you all know that I have embarked upon another writing project at: www.lessonsfrommylemons.blogspot.com. I won't spend much space telling you about it except to say that Super Mom will remain about the Minis whereas the new blog will be from my perspective and more about things that I experience.

In other news, I learned that Blogarithm was pretty much sucking not doing its job and folks were getting update emails for at least a day after I updated. Sooo, I have found another service that will do essentially the same thing. It is called Feedburner and I have placed on both blogs a link to get the updates delivered directly to your inbox.

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So how many sites do you have now? And which is the best one to go to for Mini-Gater updates? You little tech-genius you! :-)